Friday, July 20, 2012

Since I was young, I had a passion for travel and dreamt of owning a travel agency. I love to explore and discover new places and cultures. Traveling is an escape from the ordinary and from reality itself. It allows you to detach from your current surroundings and situations and to see and feel things from different perspectives. Traveling refreshes your soul and mind, especially when a place visited touches your heart or makes you feel as if though you never want to leave that place or moment. It opens your eyes and broadens your horizons. Unfortunately, traveling requires both time and money and is often a luxury that we cannot afford on a continuos basis. I am writing this blog for various reasons. My first reason is to remember the amazing expeditions I have been fortunate to experience. I want to have a place that will take me back to that special moment. My second reason is to be able to share these wonderful expeditions and destinations with others that may just want to explore or travel virtually since I know first hand how difficult it can be to just pack and explore the world. Third, I want to have a place to plan my next expedition while finding the time and money for it to become a reality.

No comments:

Post a Comment